Most people don't know that you can actually activate your USSD transfer code without needing your ATM card or the Atm machine which is why questioned like How To Activate Gtbank Transfer Code Without Atm Card usually comes up.
However, in this article, I will be explaining everything you need to know about How To Activate Gtbank Transfer Code Without Atm Card, how to send money without using your Atm card, and a lot of other things you can do without using your Atm card ( for Gtbank customers ).
If this interests you, consider reading this article carefully till the end especially if you are a Gtbank user or you have plans on creating an account with them, then this guide would be helpful.
How to create 737 Pin without Atm card
The default USSD code for GTB bank is known as the 737 pin. The PIN is required to access functions such as bill payment, recharges, and money transfers, among others. You will learn how to set up your 737 pin, activate your GTB transfer code, and transfer funds from your GTbank account without an ATM card in this post.
To create the 737 pin without an ATM card, follow the procedures below;
- Dial in *737# on the keypad of your mobile device.
- Dial in ‘7’ in response to the prompt that displays across your screen. It will lead you to the features for a PIN number. Here, you can either create or change your PIN.
- The icon ‘1’ is for those that have GTB debit cards.
- The icon ‘2’ is for those that do not have GTB cards. It allows you to access the 737 features.
- Access the instructions displayed on the screen.
- You’d be asked to type in your Account number.
- Then, type in your ‘Date of Birth’
- Then, you’d type in whatever PIN you prefer to use for the feature.
Ensure that the sim you're using to perform this transaction is the same sim card you use during your account registration.
The *737# code allows you to do the following;
- From GTbank to another GTbank— *731*1*amount*account number#
- From GTbank to another bank— *737*2*amount*account number#
To purchase airtime or data from your service provider
- For yourself—*737*amount#
- For another individual— *737*amount*phone number of beneficiary#
- For both you and a third party— *737*4#
To check the balance on your GT account—*737*5#
To fetch a PIN for transactions on your GT account—*737*5#. Type in the last six digits on the debit card. Then, type out your 4-digit PIN.
Withdrawal of cash without a debit card—*737*3*amount#. Next, you’d have to work with the next on-screen prompts for a code that allows for the withdrawal of cash. It is this code that you’d need to get cash from the bank’s ATM.
To pay bills— *737*50#
Read also: How to Open Wema Bank account Using USSD
How to activate GTB transfer code without atm card
Before you begin to make transfers via your GTB account, you’d need to first create a PIN for the transfers. Before any transfer will be tagged as successful, you’d be required to first of all input your PIN.
To create that PIN, run through the steps below
- Dial in *737*5# on the keypad of your mobile device
- You’d be prompted to type in the six digits that mark the end of the digits on your ATM card. When you are done typing them in, click the ’Send’ icon.
- To validate any of your transactions, you’d be asked to develop a PIN of 4 digits. You are free to use anything you like here.
If you have to ever change your transfer pin, all you have to do is dial in *737*4*2# on the keypad of your mobile device.
To activate the GTB transfer code without an ATM card, all you need to do is dial 737*2 the amount you want to transfer* the account number of the recipient#
How to transfer money from GTbank without ATM card
To transfer money from your GT bank account without an ATM card, you can follow any of the instructions below;
- Dial 732*2 amount*account number# with the phone number you use for registration
- Pick out the account that belongs to the beneficiary from the options that show up as prompt on the screen. You could choose either FBN, Access, Zenith or whatever bank)
If the transfer goes through without a single hitch, you’d be alerted of a debit from your account.
- How to Block Polaris Bank Atm Card
- Why is My Emerald Card Being Declined
- How to a Block UBA ATM Card Fast in just 5 Minutes
- CitiBank Cardless ATM
- Monifi Debit Card