In this situation, queries like how to send money from one Union Bank account to another or from one Union Bank account to another, what is the Union Bank money transfer code, how can I send money from my Union Bank account, what is the Union Bank code for transfer, and so on may come to mind.
Keep reading to discover all about Union Bank money transfers through the USSD code, mobile app, and other ways if you're seeking answers to any of those queries.
Additionally, you'll learn some 2crucial details regarding the Union Bank transfer code, such as the fees, the people who may use it, how to use it, and of course, how to activate it.
Let's get started and see how it works without further ado!
You should be aware of the Union Bank Transfer Code
The Union Bank transfer code is a special shortcode that Union Bank created to be used for money transfers between Union Bank accounts as well as between Union Bank and other banks.
This code facilitates a number of financial transfer operations, such as moving money from Union Bank to Union Bank and from Union Bank to other banks in the nation.
Why You Should Use the Union Bank Transfer Code
Of fact, if there were no need for the Union Bank transfer code, it would not have been developed in the first place. What are the advantages, and why should you be aware of, activate, and utilise the Union Bank transfer code?
- It works on all phone models.
- It is quick and practical.
- Sending money doesn't need mobile data.
- You may transfer money to accounts in any Nigerian bank using the Union Bank transfer code.
- Higher transaction limitations of up to N250,000 per day are permitted.
Let's examine how to transfer money from a Union Bank account using the Union Bank transfer code as well as the Union Bank mobile app to discover why the Union Bank transfer code was developed with money transfer on Union Bank accounts in mind.
The process for activating a Union Bank Transfer Code
First, registration and activation are needed in order to send money using the Union Bank USSD transfer code.
The complete instructions for activating the Union Bank transfer code on your line are provided here.
- Dial *826# and choose the relevant option for activation using the line/sim/phone number associated with your Union Bank Bank account.
- Your Union Bank debit (ATM) card's last four numbers must be entered.
- Please enter the Union Bank Account number.
- Make a PIN for Union Bank transfers.
- To finalise the activation of your transfer code, enter and confirm the pin once more.
Just that. You may now fund any bank account using your registered and authorised Union Bank transfer code. Let's examine its operation.
Code for Union Bank Transfers
The Union Bank transfer code for intrabank and interbank transactions is provided below, along with a short explanation.
- Transfer of Funds to a Union Bank Account: *826*1*Amount*Account Number#
- Fund Transfer to Other Banks: Account Number*826*2*Amount#
- Fund Transfer to Merchant: *826*22*Merchant Code*Amount#
How to Use the Transfer Code to Transfer Money from Union Bank to Other Banks.
Dial *826*1*Amount*Account Number# to send money between Union Banks using the transfer code, then enter your PIN to confirm the transfer.
While the Union bank transfer code to transfer money to other banks is *826*2*Amount*Account Number#.
For instance, dial *826*1*5000*1319161810# to transfer N5000 to Union Bank account number 1319161810. Dial *826*2*5000*0101215171#, choose Zenith Bank from the list of options, and then enter your PIN if you wish to send N5000 to 0101215171 (other banks then pick Zenith Bank>).
How to Use a Mobile App to Transfer Money From Union Bank to Other Banks or Another Union Bank
The Union Bank mobile app has the following instructions for money transfers.
- Visit the Google Play Store to download the Union Bank mobile banking app.
- Open the app and register if this is your first time using it, or log in if you have previously done so.
- Click the "Send" or "Transfer" button on the home screen.
- Choose the account from which you wish to send the money.
- Choose the right bank and enter the recipient's account number.
- Enter the transfer amount you wish to make.
- Adding a description is optional.
- Select "Send" from the menu.
- Verify the transfer information carefully on the next screen, then enter your PIN to complete the transaction.
That is it; when the transfer of funds is completed, you will be notified, and the beneficiary will shortly get a credit alert.
Activating a Union Bank Transfer Code
You would want to deactivate or unlink the number in the event that you lost the phone containing the sim/line connected to your mobile banking, or in other words, the UnionBank transfer code, in order to prevent illicit money transfers from your account.
To deactivate the Union Bank transfer code and disconnect your mobile number from your Union Bank mobile banking, get another phone and call *826*911#.
You must go to a Union Bank branch to reactivate the transfer code for Union Bank once it has been deactivated.
More Information Regarding Union Bank's Transfer Code
While the Union Bank transfer code is well-liked by customers and account holders, there are a few things you should be aware of both before and during a transaction.
- Only money transfers may be made using the Union Bank transfer code.
- It is accessible constantly.
- To transfer money using the Union Bank code, you must have a Union Bank account.
- Only SIM cards that have been activated or connected may utilise the code.
- This code allows you to transfer money without a data connection.
- On the Glo, MTN, Airtel, and 9mobile networks, the Union Bank USSD transfer code are usable.
- You may only transfer a certain amount each day using the code.
- When sending money using the Union Bank transfer code, fees can be incurred.
Union bank ussd code is correctly broken down so that you may carry out the tasks without the assistance of a guardian. I've also included some 3crucial information about Union bank ussd code that you should be aware of, and I'm certain that this will be of great use to you.