(USSD), is now available in FCMB and other banking, With the advent of the Unstructured Supplementary Service Data banking, is now available through mobile devices from any location in the nation without the need for a sophisticated gadget or restrictions like mobile data.
Customers no longer need to visit a bank branch to make non-cash withdrawals and deposits; instead, they may do it from the convenience of their homes, which lowers the cost of managing transactions for banks and increases client comfort.
Mobile banking powered by USSD may be used to conduct smooth financial operations including money transfers, bill payments, account balance checks, and the generation of bank statements.
Customers must call the 1magic code from their phone that is linked to their bank account in order to use Bank on the Go with the USSD code without paying for data.
Are you trying to find the FCMB Transfer Code? This page includes the USSD code and all the information you need to transfer money from FCMB to other banks using a mobile device with or without an internet connection.
Now that FCMB offers USSD Banking, you may send money quickly and effortlessly on your phone, whether or not you have access to the internet. All you have to do is input the FCMB transfer code on the phone number associated with your FCMB account. The networks listed below support it without any issues (MTN, 9Mobile, Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc)
There is nothing preventing you from using your mobile device to transfer money from FCMB to other banks. This transaction may be completed whenever and wherever it is most convenient for you.
Read Also: How to Check Your Sony Vaio computer Model Number?
FCMB USSD code transfer creation instructions
Whatever the case, you must first enable FCMB USSD Mobile Banking. You must call *389*214#, activate with an account, and follow the command prompt until you get the message "Start using and enjoying FCMB Mobile service" in order to properly activate the FCMB USSD mobile banking.
FCMB transfer code definition
You may now buy airtime for your number with FCMB by calling *329*Amount#, which will enable you to top-up your mobile phone after you must have registered the account and obtained the essential information and facts.
How to purchase airtime with an FCMB code for another number
If you can buy something for yourself, you can likewise buy something for someone else. Dial *329*Amount*Mobile number# to buy/purchase a data plan for your friends, family, and loved ones. This will let you top up other mobile phones.
Some Uses of FCMB USSD Code
- To top up your cell phone, dial *329*Amount#.
- To top up other mobile phones, dial *329*Amount*Mobile number#.
- To transfer money, dial *329*Amount*Account number#.
- To check your balance, dial *329*00#.
- For your pin to reset, dial *329*0#.
- For a phone number, dial *329*1*Mobile Number# to purchase data.
- To make a subscription payment for DSTv or GOTv, enter *329*2*Smartcard Number#.
- In order to raise or decrease the transfer limit, dial *329*8* self-service, 3.
- To ban a debit card, dial *329#, choose self-service, and then click Block Card.
- To ban an account, dial *329#, choose self-service, and then choose block account.
- To connect to BVN, dial *329#, choose self-service, and then choose link BVN.
- Select the statement, the whole statement, and the duration by dialling *329#. (up to 6 months). Your registered email address will immediately get your statement.
- To access your most recent five (5) transactions immediately, dial *329#, choose statement, then choose mini statement.
How to move money between FCMB and other banks
This is the FCMB transfer code, which can only be used with the FCMB USSD transfer code currently in use. You must first figure out how to activate the FCMB transfer code before moving on. Dial *329*Amount*Account number# to send money from FCMB to other banks.
How to see your bank balance at FCMB
It is brief and pretty basic like the others. You may quickly and easily check your recent amount balance on the go with this USSD code. By calling *329*00# to check your balance, you may check your FCMB balance using this code.
How to raise/lower the transfer limit
You may quickly register using any phone type and conduct your transactions on the fly with the Fcmb code *329#. To combat fraud or anything else, the bank, however, seeks to restrict your transactions.
Your transfer limit is typically reduced by FCMB to N20,000 for each transaction, but you have the option to raise it to N50,000 for every transaction. You may use the same configuration to restrict the rise if you decide it is too large.
- Enter *329# as the FCMB code.
- For the self-service, enter 8.
- after that, three to increase/limit the rise
- The remaining steps, such as inputting your pin for confirmation, may then be taken. You're done now.
Using the FCMB code *329#, you may also use the bank's self-service. You may block the card to block the debit card, alter and reset the pin, block the account, and many other things using FCMB self-service.
Customers of FCMB may use this self-service to do various tasks without calling their customer service number. Here is how to use the FCMB transfer code to access the service.
- Dial *329#
- Enter 8 (Self-service) (Self-service)
- Type 1 to change your transaction code or pin.
- (Reset pin/transaction code) Type in 2.
- Enter 3 (Limit increase)
- Enter 4 (Block card)
- Enter 5 (Block account) (Block account)
- Enter 6 (Link BVN)
- To enable or disable transactions, type 7.
- FCMB reset pin code definition
Dialing *329*0# will allow you to reset your pin on FCMB, which will enable you to do so. For further information, contact the Contact Center at 01-2798800 or stop by any 2FCMB branch. You may also create your PIN by calling the center, and it will be sent to your cell phone in a matter of minutes.
That's all there is to know about sending money using the FCMB Transfer Code and Mobile App methods on your mobile device. You may let us know about any inconsistencies you see in the article by using the comment section.
I also hope that this information has satisfied your needs, enabling you to make a transfer without assistance or a guardian.