How to check your Sony Vaio computer pcg model number?
Finding sony Vaio computer serial and model number may confuse you, resulting in failure to download the right driver for your Sony Vaio computer, and unable to identify the right model specification. Model specification is very important if you want to buy or get a new sony computer or the right service tag, but the Sony Vaio computer model may be tricky to find.
There are some criteria you have to follow to get your Sony Vaio computer model and specification
- Sometimes, model number requires you to include your color (when purchasing or searching for best sony computer that you might like) to get the best result online or search engine.
- You may need to include country code to get the best result from a search engine or to get your driver downloaded online.
- Some older Sony Vaio computer model number can be found in the battery or right from the front of your computer.
- Searching for the wrong service tag or country code.
However, there are various numbers of Sony Vaio computers that can be found around the Sony Vaio PCG computer and it is for some purpose, but the model number of your computer is very important for you to find because it will help you to identify and download the best sony Vaio computer driver for your laptop and specification too. Just in case you want to buy a new Sony laptop.
How to find your Sony Vaio computer model number?
Each VAIO also carries a black sticker on the bottom with a PCG reference, e.g. PCG-61M2. This reference describes a group of similar models and is not used for support purposes.
series: Lift up the adjustable stand to access model name and serial number.
For some models, you need to remove the battery to see the serial number sticker.
- Sony.co.UK – Find your computer model