Palmpay is an online fintech company that enables the free transfer of money from one person to another just like Opay and other e-wallets, online payment platforms.
The good thing about Palmpay is that you can also perform other operations such as paying bills, buying airtime, and many other things.
If you want to know more about Palmpay, the Palmpay app, customer service number, offices in different locations in Nigeria, and every other thing related to Palmpay, then you should consider reading this article till the end.
How does PalmPay work?
Customers of PalmPay have access to a wide range of tools for making payments. When making simple transactions, it provides an alternative to using your conventional bank account. Its service fees are minimal when compared to those of the vast majority of traditional banks.
Virtual Top-Up services are available through PalmPay as well. It merely takes a few minutes and is safe to send money to friends and family. As well as other subscriptions, you may buy phone recharges.
You can use the software to carry out affiliate marketing. You can gain from referring friends once they’ve made their first investment by doing so. Customers who open an account with PalmPay will also instantly receive a welcome bonus.
Read also: how to start a POS business in Nigeria
Benefits of using PalmPay
The PalmPay mobile app comes with many benefits:
- Low service charges during transactions.
- Easy payment of bills and fast VTU services.
- Guaranteed security and safekeeping of user information.
- You can earn bonuses and rewards when you make transactions.
- You earn money for each person you invite. You will receive the reward after the person creates an account with PalmPay.
Is it safe to use PalmPay?
The use of PalmPay is quite safe. Your deposits are held by a trustworthy and secure company. PalmPay is owned and run by Transsnet. Transsnet is a partnership between NetEase and Transsion Holdings.
If memory serves, Transsion Holdings produces Itel, Tecno Mobile, and Infinix. The two companies are now working together. As a result of this collaboration, the PalmPay app will be pre-installed on all Itel, Tecno, and Infinix smartphones.
Apart from being owned by a reputable company, PalmPay also has a physical office address in Nigeria and Ghana.
PalmPay has its Nigerian head office at 20, Opebi Road, Ikeja in Lagos, Nigeria.
The Ghanian head office is situated at 54, Senchi Street, Airport Residential Area in Accra, Ghana.
How to open a PalmPay account
1. Download the app
2. Launch app and sign up
Launch the app and click on the Sign-up button. Select your country code and input your phone number. Here, your phone number will be used to receive a verification code.
3. Verify your phone number
Submit and wait for a verification code. Input the verification code sent to your phone number and wait for the next page to load.
4. Set up your pin
You will be required to set up a 4-digits pin. You will enter your preferred code and also confirm.
How to fund or deposit money into your PalmPay account
Funding your PalmPay account is very fast and easy. You can fund your PalmPay account through your debit card. Follow the steps below:
- Click on the “fund” button on your profile dashboard.
- Input the amount of money you want to deposit.
- Enter the description of the transaction (optional) and move to the next page.
- Select your payment method. You can select one of your previously linked debit cards or add a new one.
- Choose your bank from the list of other banks and input all the necessary bank details.
- Enter your security code to proceed with the transaction.
- A new page will load. It will be the secure payment gateway of your bank. An OTP will be sent to your email address or phone number. Enter the OTP and click on the “complete” button.
- The deposit is successful and you will be redirected to your dashboard.
How to refer on PalmPay
- Open the PalmPay app on your mobile phone.
- Click on the “ME” button and tap on the invitation.
- Click on “share“.
- You can copy and paste the link to any social media and share it with friends. You can also share directly from the app.
How to make money with PalmPay
Apart from sending and receiving money on the PalmPay app, you can earn money through it. Explained below are 5 ways through which you can make money from the PalmPay app.
- Rewards on all transactions.
- Cash spree.
- Awoof Moni.
- Playing the lucky game.
- By joining PalmForce.
PalmPay fees and service charges
PalmPay is preferred by many since its service charges are low compared to most banks.
The first 3 money transfers you make in a day are free of charge. Subsequent transactions will only cost you #10 each time.
PalmPay app download
There is no browser version of PalmPay for now. To use PalmPay services, you will have to use the mobile app.
All recent Itel, Tecno and Infinix mobile phones have the PalmPay app pre-installed. If you don’t use any of these brands, you can just download the app online.
PalmPay head office address
Despite being a Chinese company, PalmPay has physical offices in Nigeria and Ghana. The Nigerian head office is at 20, Opebi Road, Ikeja in Lagos State, Nigeria.
The Ghanian head office is located at 54, Senchi Street, Airport Residential Area, Accra in Ghana.
PalmPay office in Lagos
Palmpay office in Lagos is located in 20 Opebi Rd, Opebi 101233, Lagos
If you have always been wondering if Palmpay is trustworthy, you have nothing to fear anymore, Palmpay is legit and even has offices all over Nigeria and even in Ghane.
So if you’re living in Nigeria or Ghana and you experience any issues, you can always call their hot line or visit any of their offices closest to you.