The Boss Revolution Money Transfer App is another gem in our never-ending hunt for the quickest, easiest, and least expensive ways to transfer money from the United States to Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, and 56 other nations across the globe.
Before the Boss Revolution, there was a significant issue that prevented many immigrants and students in the USA from sending money to their family members in Africa, Asia, and other parts of the world because the existing transfer apps would not stop requesting documents like Social Security Numbers, State IDs, Work IDs, and so on in order to complete transfers.
They were also unable to make lengthy, inexpensive calls to their friends and relatives back home. The majority of immigrants and students are forced to turn to unlicensed businesses in an effort to fix this issue, but that solution is highly costly and time-consuming.
What is Boss Revolution and how does it work?
Only US citizens may use Boss Revolution, a platform for affordable international money transfers, phone calls, and airtime recharge. However, money transferred from the United States may be delivered to 59 different nations in a matter of minutes; in fact, this is one of the finest methods to send money to Nigeria. Additionally, their phone call services let you contact any place.
- International financial transactions
- inexpensive international calls
- Top-up of international airtime
How to Sign Up/Register on Boss Revolution
Downloading, setting up a free Boss Revolution account, and initiating money transfers all take a short while. Simply download the Boss Revolution mobile app to your phone, add your personal information, and you'll be up and running in no time with Boss Revolution.
- Get Boss Revolution now
- Launch the program
- key in your US mobile number
- The phone number will get an OTP code; respond with the code.
- Type your first and last names here.
- Add a picture
- You're in!
How to send and receive money with Boss Revolution
You are given access to transfer money from the USA to other countries as soon as you log in. You can transfer $300 for FREE with Boss Revolution, but after that, you'll have to start paying the standard costs.
An instruction manual for utilizing Boss Revolution to transfer money is provided below:
- Select the nation of the sender (USA)
- Choose the nation to which you are transferring money and enter the amount to be sent.
- Choose the delivery currency.
- Pick your delivery and payment options (cash pickup or direct bank deposit)
- The costs and rates will then be shown.
- Click "Continue"
- enter all of your recipient's information (e.g. full name, address, and bank account info)
- Hit "Submit."
How to Cash Pickup Money to Send to Nigeria
- Your money transfer order's delivery method should be "Cash Pickup." Please be aware that payments must be made in $10 increments.
- Nigerian payouts will be made in US currency (USD).
- Your receiver may pick up the monies you have sent at any branch of the partner bank(s) by going there. To pick up the cash, the receiver does not need to have a bank account.
- The receiver must bring a government-issued picture ID and the pickup number to the bank.
The Central Bank of Nigeria has introduced a campaign that offers a bonus of 5 Naira (NGN) for every US dollar (USD) donated to a recipient in Nigeria.
How to Send Money to Nigeria Via Direct Bank Deposit
- Your recipient must have a USD domiciliary account
- Select “Bank Deposit” and enter the amount you want to send in USD.
- Enter the recipient’s full name, address, mobile number, and email.
- Then, select a payment method – credit or debit card
- Click send.
Directly via a bank deposit
You don't need to do anything if you're getting the money via a direct bank deposit. Give the sender your complete name, bank account number, and sort code, and let them do the rest.
Via P-2-P (Boss Revolution user to another Boss Revolution user)
Your sender merely has to enter your Boss Revolution-registered phone number as the receiver if you are receiving money via another Boss Revolution account; you will then get a notice within minutes.
Pay Pal Pickup
If you’re receiving cash, you can go to any of Boss Revolution’s partner banks with your valid ID (voter’s card, int’l passport, driver’s license, or NIN) and the transaction reference to claim your money.
How to Make Calls and Recharge Airtime Using Boss Revolution
Another option provided by Boss Revolution is the ability to make inexpensive international calls, and I have to admit that they excel at doing this. The Boss Revolution app makes making international phone calls just as simple.
Again, the costs and levies involved differ from nation to nation. Calls to Nigeria, for instance, may cost as little as 6.6 cents! That is absurdly low, in my opinion.
What you get with the Boss Revolution International Calling app is as follows:
- Calls on the phone are clear.
- Save up to 90% compared to what your cell carrier may charge on your international calls.
- global scope (over 200 countries)
- Calls to other Boss Revolution users are cost-free.
- Chatting for free inside the Boss Revolution app with other people
So, the following is how to decide on Boss Revolution:
- Access your Boss Revolution account.
- To access your Contacts, choose the icon at the bottom.
- Dial the number of your desired contact.
- I'm done now!
Simply hit the sign in the bottom right corner of the app, choose how much you want to top up, and input your debit card information if you need to recharge your Boss Revolution account in order to make calls.
Because boss revolution rates are lower in Nigeria, individuals who are students, parents, or friends may communicate with their loved ones both within and outside of the nation, or by giving them money and other products.